ColorGard™ Digital PS Overlaminates
New Intermediate Overlaminates for a host of mid-term graphics applications. Engineered for clarity and toughness indoor and up to 3 years outdoors.
New Intermediate Overlaminates for a host of mid-term graphics applications. Indoors and up to 3 years outdoors.
What you need.
The all new 3.2 mil clear vinyl designed for flat and simple curved surfaces. Engineered with an optically clear, permanent acrylic adhesive – and a tough, 1.5 mil ultra-smooth polyester liner. Available in best selling CG7200 Matte and CG7300 Lustre finishes. And a variety of widths and roll sizes to fit your requirements.
Why ColorGard is better.
It’s the high performing intermediate film series that serves the widest range of graphics applications. From outdoor signage to upscale retail displays, lobby murals and major events posters. Better ways to add customer value – more ways for you to make money!
- Optimum image integrity because of excellent adhesive wet-out and super smooth liner – no silvering or distortion, even on UV-printed graphics
- The protection your customers demand against abrasion, moisture and UV light
- 3.2 mil flexible vinyl face is easier to handle for faster lamination speeds
- Tough PET liner does not tear like paper – minimizes waste
- Suitable for ecosolvent, solvent and UV ink jet
- Great for photo prints and transparencies
|Two years when stored between 60° - 80°F (15° - 25°C) and 50% relative humidity or less.|
Retail Posters & Displays
Murals and Exhibits